1. Mobile Science Exhibition (MSE)
MSE has been the first service of the centre to reach to people in remote areas, particularly to the students. Especially designed bus, with 24 exhibits was put into the service.
The journey of the MSE bus had been continuing for past 29 years. The MSE has till now travelled more than 50,000 kilometres- kms in various remote locations of Uttar Pradesh to reach to more than 10,00,000 audience. The Centre has one Mobile Science exhibition on the
Highlights of the MSE BUS
- Topic of the exhibition is ‘Understanding Mathematics”.
- Size of exhibition bus is 30 ft. (L) X 11.5 ft. (H) X 10 ft. (W)
- School should have required size entrance, proper turning & parking space for bus.
- Road leading to school and space for parking should be Pakka.
- A room for staying of staff members with basic amenities.
- School should take responsibility for security of exhibition.
- School should provide volunteers (students or teachers) for demonstration.
Who can avail the services
- Any formal school established under the state department of education or educational authority having students from class from 5th to12th.
- Minimum strength of the school should be 500 and must meet the criterion as indicated in point2.
- Minimum 100 kilometers away from Regional Science City Aliganj, Lucknow.
- The school will bear the cost of the exhibition which is Rs 10,000/- per programme (normally for 3 days)
- Local publicity of the exhibition will be borne by the school.
- Security and safety of the MSE bus in the premises of the school will be primarily responsibility of the school.